If you have an HTML email signature that you would like to use as your account signature please follow the steps below:
- Click on the "Settings" tab while logged into your account
- On the next page, select "View/Edit User Settings" and under "Email Signature", select "HTML/Multipart" as the signature type
- In the HTML editor, under the email signature, you can copy and paste your desired signature or click on the "Source" button to embed the HTML coding.
- Click the "Convert HTML to TEXT" button to create a plain text signature for anyone who can't view HTML emails.
- You can then browse and select an agent image to be included in your signature (If your HTML signature also includes an image you may not want to include a second image)
- Click "Save and Preview Signature" to upload and preview your account signature.
Note - The second option to upload an agent image found under "Images and Color Selection" refers to the branded seller accounts you can setup for your listings. The selected image will be displayed for the sellers on their account login page.