Yes you can delete listings, however instead we generally recommend changing the status of a listing that way you can retain any previous showing information because if a listing is completely deleted any showing information will be deleted as well.
You can change the status of a listing in your Showing Suite account by completing the following steps:
1. Login to Showing Suite
2. Click on the "Listings" tab
3. To the right of the listing hover over the "Listing Actions" button and click "View/Edit Listing Details"
4. On this page you can change the status to "Expired" or "Sold" and save.
Once completed that listing will no longer be in your "Active Listings" however you can still locate any previous showing information at a later date if needed.
Instead if you would prefer to completely delete the listing you can do so by completing the following steps (It is important to note that deleted listings will reimport if they are still active in the MLS):
1. Click on the "Listings" tab
2. To the right of the listing hover over the "Listing Actions" button and click "Delete Listing"
Once completed that listing will be completely deleted from your account along with any information associated with it.