To take full advantage of the Showing Calendar system we suggest you add the public calendar links for your listings to your existing website, or the listing's MLS details. That way whenever a prospect sees your listing online they can schedule a showing appointment. *Please note: Depending on the type of plan that you currently have, you may only have access to an internal calendar through your Showing Suite account.
You can get a public calendar link for a listing by following the steps below:
- Select Listings, Showings, or Calendar from the top navigation menu.
- Find the desired property; you can quickly find listings by using the blue search bar at the right of the page.
- Under the Calendar Actions menu for the desired listing, select Get Public Calendar Link.
- Select the type of link you want to use from the Select a Link Type drop-down menu. A preview of your choice will be shown below in the Preview area.
- Copy the string under the HTML Code section. This is the code you will want to add to your website (have your webmaster do this if you do not have access) so prospects can schedule showings for this particular property. Note: You must add this code, or the url link to the listing information in the MLS or your website for agents to schedule appointments.
Note: You will need to add each listing's calendar to your website (or the listing's MLS details) individually. Click here for instructions to get the calendar link for multiple listings.