If the listing agent has enabled Showing Robot on a listing then you will be able to text the MLS number or the word "Show" to their Showing Robot number. You can schedule a showing through Showing Robot by completing the following steps:
1. Login to your MLS software
2. Search for the listing
3. Select the listing to go to the page for that listing.
4. On this page the agent will have added their Showing Robot number which can be used to schedule showings. (Often this will be located in the MLS Remarks or Instructions sections)
5. Text the word "Show" (without the "") or text the MLS number of the listing to their Showing Robot phone number
6. You will then receive a text with a link. Tap the link and open it in a web browser on your phone to begin scheduling the showing
7. If you texted the word "Show" it will bring you to a page where you can select one of the agents listings. If you texted the MLS number then it will bring you directly to the listing
8. On this page you can select 1, 2, or 3 times to request a showing. Then enter your contact information, select the appointment duration, and tap "Send Schedule Request"
Once completed all confirmation texts/emails will be sent and once all parties have confirmed you will receive a text/email with the showing confirmation.