Office (and team) admins can alter the permissions for the agents under the account on a global scale or on a per-agent basis.
Global Agent Permissions
To access the global account permissions page, follow the steps below:
- Click Settings from the top navigation bar and select Permissions from the submenu.
Individual Agent Permissions
To edit the permissions for a specific agent under the account, follow the steps below:
- Select the Users tab from the top navigation.
- Choose Permissions from the drop-down menu for the agent.
Once you reach the desired permissions settings page, you can edit what information agents will be able to see and edit. You can set whether agents under the account will be able to:
- Add/edit their own listings
- Add/edit other agent's listings
- See other agent's listings
- Add/edit their own contacts
- Edit the office/team contacts
- See the office/team contacts
- Add/edit feedback requests for their listings
- Add/edit feedback requests on other agent's listings
- View feedback requests for other agent's listings
- Add/edit appointments for their own listings
- Add/edit appointments for other agent's listings
- View appointments for other agent's listings
- Have access to reporting features
- Have access to customer surveys and responses
Once you have set the permissions to the desired settings you can click Save Permissions at the bottom of the page.