- Select Calendar from the top navigation.
- Check the box in the left-hand column for the listings you want to get the public calendar for and select the Get Public Calendar Links option from the Bulk Actions drop-down (at the very top of the list of properties) and press Go.
- Here you will see all of the listings selected on the previous page along with a Select Link Type drop-down, a link preview, and HTML Code box to find the calendar link code to add to your website or the property details in the MLS. Note: Each property has its own unique calendar link so be careful not to mix up the codes.
- Copy and paste the text in the HTML Code box for each listing onto your company website or in each listing’s MLS details.
Change the Link Type for Multiple Listings
Follow the instructions below to change the link type for multiple listings:
- Check the box in the left-hand column for the listings you want to change the selected link type to.
- Select the type of link you want to change the links to from the Bulk Actions drop-down menu and press Go.
- Now you can copy the text in the HTML Code box and paste it on your website or in each listing’s MLS details.