One of the cool features of Showing Calendar is the option to block out dates and times that the listing is unavailable for showing. This prohibits any showings from being scheduled during those times and eliminates scheduling conflicts.
Follow the instructions below to add a blocked time:
- Select either the Listings, Showings, or Calendar tab from the top navigation.
- Find the desired property; you can quickly find listings by using the blue search bar at the right of the page.
- Under the Calendar Actions button for the desired listing, select View/Edit Blocked Times.
- Under Add New Block Time, fill in the required fields:
- Click inside the Start Date field and select the date to begin the blocked out time.
- Click inside the End Time field and select when the blocked out time will end.
- Check the Block Entire Day option if the entire day needs to be blocked out for the specified date range.
- Click inside the Start Time field and select when the blocked out time will begin.
- Click inside the End Date field and select the date the blocked out time to stop.
- Use the Recurrence drop-down to set a recurring pattern if necessary.
- Click the Set Block Time button when done.
- The new blocked time will appear below in the Block Times section.