You can add a link, image button, or frame your seller login to your existing website in order to allow your sellers to easily access to their private seller console and view any information you've gathered on their listing.
By placing the seller login on your site you're not only letting sellers play a more active role in the sale of their home, but adding an extra resource to drive traffic to your website.
Finding Your Seller Login
- Click the Settings link in the top right corner of the page.
- In the green View/Edit Menu, select Get Seller Login Link from the sub-menu.
- Select one of the link options on the Seller Link Type drop-down menu.
- A preview of the current option will show under the Preview HTML Snippet box on the right.
- Once you have decided on a link type, copy the code from the HTML Code box and give it to your webmaster (or add it to your website if you are the webmaster).
- You can customize your seller login page! Go here for instructions.
- As a member, you also have free marketing materials included in your account, including content you can place on your website in order to attract potential clients.