When a property sells we recommend that you change the status to Sold, that way you will have it on file for your personal records, incase it falls out of escrow, or you can even use it to show your potential sellers in any future listing presentations.
Follow these steps to change a listing's status to sold:
- Click the Listings, Showings or Calendar tab.
- Find the desired property; you can quickly find listings by using the blue search bar at the right of the page.
- Under the Listing Actions column for the desired listing select View/Edit Listing Details.
- Under the General Information section, click the Status drop-down menu and select Sold.
- Press the Save button at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to update the status of multiple listings in your account follow these steps:
- Click the Listings tab
- Check the box next to each desired listing
- Use the drop down menu at the top of the list next to Bulk Actions
- Select the desired status from the drop down menu and click Go