By correctly grouping the contacts in your address book you not only keep your contact list organized, but make things easier when sending emails to contacts.
If you've placed a contact in the wrong group by accident you can change the contact's group by following the steps below:
- Select the Contacts tab in the top navigation menu.
- Locate and select the desired contact from the contact list; you can use the blue search bar on the right to quickly locate contacts.
- Hover over the yellow Actions button and select View/Edit Groups for the desired contact.
- Edit the primary contact group by changing the selected option in the drop-down menu and check any additional contact groups you wish the contact to be filed under.
- Click the Save or Finish button when finished.