Follow the steps below to customize the question templates –
Note: This will only effect future listings and will not change the questions for listings already entered in the system.
- Click Settings in the top navigation, and then select View/Edit Feedback Settings from the green drop-down menu.
- Here edit the questions for each showing type – Showing Agent, Agent Caravan, Buyer Open House, and Buyer Prospect.
By default the Showing Agent template questions are shown. To view the other templates click on the template name above the questions.
There are two buttons where you can Add a new question or Add a Question from the Question Pool and a red link on the far right to Reset the template to the default system questions.
Below you will see all of the questions for this particular question template along with an Actions button where you can choose to Edit or Delete a question.
- To ADD a question –
- Press the Add New Question button.
- Enter the question in the Question Text field.
- Select whether you want the question to be visible to your seller (this cannot be changed later).
- Choose the Question Type: multiple choice, multiple choice with open ended text, or open ended.
- Enter question answers (not required with open ended questions). At least 2 possible answers must be entered.
- Press Save when done.
- To ADD a question from the question pool -
- Click on the Add A Question from Question Pool button.
- On the next page choose from the different question types, for example New Home Sales Questions or Previewing Questions.
- Once the question to added is selected, click on the question and drag it into the Question Template Box. Locate the next question you would like to add and repeat the same drag and drop process.
- After the edits are finished click the Save.
- To edit a question –
- Hover over the yellow Actions button for the desired question and select Edit.
- Make the necessary changes to the question.
- Press Save when done.
- To delete a question –
- Hover over the yellow Actions button for the desired question and select Delete.
- Press 'OK' on the confirmation dialog.
- To change the question order –
- Drag and drop the desired question to the order you would like.
- Repeat until the questions are in the order you want.
Reminder Note – Any changes made will only be applied to FUTURE listings. Changes made to this template will not change the questions in any current listing.
However you can change existing listings to use the new template by going to each individual listing's questionnaire and selecting the red "Reset to Defaults" option.
You can go to the listing's individual questionnaire by selecting "View/Edit Question Template" under the "Showing Actions" dropdown in your Listings, Showings, or Calendar tab.
Updated: Dec 2014