Showing Suite is an easy-to-use system that will help you quickly and efficiently obtain feedback from buyer's agents after they have toured your listings with their clients.
How it Works
- Showings are entered into the system via electronic lockbox or entered manually.
- Showing Suite follows up with 3 feedback request emails spaced 3 days apart.
- The showing agent fills out the feedback questionnaire.
- Feedback is automatically sent to both you and your seller(s).
- You and your seller login to read the new feedback response!
Each seller will have their very own private seller console where they can:
- view all pending feedback requests
- see any feedback responses provided
- review comments you have left them
- check out listing documents you've uploaded
- add showings (depending on settings/permissions)
Showing Suite automatically compiles all of the feedback responses received into an easy-to-read statistical report to present an overall market opinion of the home. Many agents use to convince sellers that changes need to be made in order to sell the home (price reduction, repairs, etc).
Contacting Buyer's Agents
Need to announce listing changes? Get the word out for any listing changes to all showing agents that have previewed the property with the e-blast feature (a great way to start a bidding war or recover from a failed escrow).
MLS & Lockbox Integration
Eliminate the need for data entry by configuring Showing Suite to work with your MLS and electronic lockbox:
- Populate all of your listings and associated information in your account with Listing Sync.
- Import showings automatically from your electronic lockbox with Showing Sync.
(Works with SentriLock or Supra lockboxes)
Need help getting started?
We suggest checking out the following articles:
- Setting up Showing Suite
- Customizing Showing Suite
- Add Showing Suite Seller Login
- Showing Suite Listing Presentation
- Troubleshooting Help for Showing Suite
Welcome to the Showing Suite family!