Lead Sync allows agents to generate real estate leads via webforms that tie into a Home Followup account. These webforms should be placed on your existing website to capture leads.
Creating a Lead Sync form is easy and can be done within minutes.
Follow the steps below to create a new Lead Sync form:
- Select HomeFollowup from the top navigation.
- Click Create Lead Sync Form under the Lead Sync header.
- Enter a name for the new Lead Sync form into the Name field.
- Select what group any leads that fill out the form will be categorized under from the Contact Group dropdown menu.
- Check the Email me when a contact subscribes box if you (listing agent) want to be notified whenever a lead fills out the form.
- Enter the URL address of the web-page the lead will be redirected to after they fill out the form in the Re-direct after submit field.
- Under the Fields section; drag what information to collect on the lead from the Available Fields section and drop into the First Column or Second Columnboxes depending on how the fields on the form should be organized.
- By default First Name, Last Name, and Email Address are in the first column field.
- To remove a field item just drag and drop it back over to the Available Fields area.
- Press Next when done.
- Select what email campaign new leads will automatically start receiving once they fill out the Lead Sync form by checking the box next to the desired campaign.
To skip this step, simply press Next.
- On the Web Form Summary page you have:
- A summary of the details of the Lead Sync form
- The option to email the HTML to your webmaster so they can add it to your website.
- Link to the form and the raw code for the HTML form if you wish to add the form yourself.